From: Matthew on
I had a POP3 account in Outlook and then we upgraded it to an Exchange
account with our host. They had me create a new profile for the Exchange
account in Outlook but I can't seem to figure out how to transfer my old
subfolder stored emails from the old POP3 to the Exchange server. When I
pull up the Exchange account in Outlook it doesn't show my POP3 stored
emails and vice versa... Is there an easy way to bring these folders over?
Or have I just configured something wrong?

From: DL on
Within Outlook, open the old data file

From: dlw on
right click on the folder(s), properties, advanced, will show the file name
and where they are stored. In the exchange account profile, do a
File/Open/Outlook data file, and open them.

From: Matthew on

"dlw" <dlw(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> right click on the folder(s), properties, advanced, will show the file
> name
> and where they are stored. In the exchange account profile, do a
> File/Open/Outlook data file, and open them.

thanks to both of you!