From: Simon on
Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important
OE .dbx files.

How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can
access the content?
From: VanguardLH on
Simon wrote:

> Old machine crashed but had fortunately backed up data, including important
> OE .dbx files.
>
> How do I import these .dbx files into outlook (no longer have OE) so I can
> access the content?

Why do you no longer have OE on the old machine that crashed that we are to
assume where you will reinstall the same version of Windows that before had
OE?
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/convert_oe.htm for the required steps.

--