From: Alan on
Hello,

If you save a draft reply to a message, Outlook marks it as "replied"
even if you've never sent the message because you cancelled it or your
mailbox was full. Is there any way we can prevent that? This seems to
extend right to Outlook 2007.

BTW if a mailbox is over-quota, can I still save a draft?! If not, why
is it still marked as "replied"!

We're just migrating to Exchange and it's driving our users crazy.

Thanks,

- Alan
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
If Outlook saves a message as a draft, it adds the replied to flag.
Otherwise, there is no easy way for outlook to track replies and messages.
To stop it, disable the option to autosave drafts every few minutes.

Autosave kicks in and sets the reply field before the mailbox reports
overquota.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email: