From: Redsfuzzy on
I want to add a picture to an email but the button is greyed out. What do I
do to get it to become available?

Thanks!
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Redsfuzzy" <Redsfuzzy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I want to add a picture to an email but the button is greyed out. What do I
> do to get it to become available?

And what button would that be in your secret version of Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
Redsfuzzy wrote:

> I want to add a picture to an email but the button is greyed out. What do I
> do to get it to become available?
>
> Thanks!

Is the insert point (where is the mouse cursor) currently active in the
*body* of the e-mail message? You cannot add pictures to the headers.
References to them go in the body.