From: Syed Wahaj Ul Hasan Syed Wahaj Ul on
wow! many thanks... it worked perfectly fine and solved my problem. Best
Regards, Wahaj

From: Joe on
Are there any characters that can be added between the &" and the "& so that
the combined cells can appear as a list instead of a line? For instance, I
have two sentences in two different cells. I want to put in one cell, but
have one above the other with spacing in between.

From: Paul on

You can use:

=A1&CHAR(10)&B1

Be sure to format the cell as having wrapped text, otherwise you'll
just see a small symbol between the values from A1 and B1.

--
Paul

- Paul
Paul's Profile: 1697