From: ariel on
I am trying to multiply all the cells in my spreadsheet by .5 . each cell has
a differant value but need to multiply by .5 to update. Can I do the whole
sheet, or row, or column at once without having to do each cell
individually??? Please help... would take time off my busy schedule.
Thank you,

From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Have a look in the below link for solution

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip059.htm
http://www.exceladvisor.net/sub/1_copypaste.htm

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

From: Fred Smith on
Enter .5 in an empty cell.
Copy that cell.
Highlight the cells you want to change.
Right-click, choose Paste Special...>Multiply
OK out.

Regards
Fred