From: Flipper on
Is it possible to have a custom view for multiple worksheets with the same
name within the same workbook? As an example, I have a workbook that has 10
worksheets. Each worksheet has different print areas. I want to be able to
use the worksheet to report both monthly and quarterly data. The monthly
data would have a smaller print area and the quarterly would have a larger
print area; again, each worksheet has a different print area, because some
have more data than the others. If I set up one custom view on one
worksheet, when I go to view that in another worksheet, it takes me back to
the worksheet that I originally established the custom view in.

Thanks
--
Allan