From: Candy on
O.K. Thanks. I see that.
I guess my next question is: How do I copy/combine the old file into the
current one? I want all my data (ie emails) in the same file so I can open
them at the same time. Do you understand what I'm trying to ask, and is that
even possible?

Thanks,
Candy

From: Orland, Kathleen on
Create a new personal folder file, then drag in everything from the old file
into the new one.

--

Kathleen Orland

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Candy" <Candy(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I guess my next question is: How do I copy/combine the old file into the
> current one? I want all my data (ie emails) in the same file so I can open
> them at the same time. Do you understand what I'm trying to ask, and is that
> even possible?

Why not just reuse the old file? Open the Mail applet in Contrrol Panel and
click the Data Files button. If the old data file is not in the current mail
profile, add it on this tab. If it is in the profile, make it the default.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Candy on
Thanks, DL, Kathleen, and Brian.

I did a search for all my pst files. He had backed up and renamed them. I
had also found some I had backed up. There were also archived files.

I added them all to my Outlook. Then I set the most recent one to default.
Then I copied what I wanted out of the other pst files. Then I removed them
from Outlook (I still have them on my computer, though). I will keep them
until I am sure I will not need something from them anymore. Then I will
delete them.

Thanks again for your help.

Candy