From: Candy on
Hello,

My computer crashed, and I had to take it to someone to get it fixed.
I had to re-setup and reconfigure Outlook.
The computer man was able to recover my files, but he renamed them.
How do I get the old files to open up in the current configuration of
Outlook?

Candy

Outlook 2007
Mozilla Firefox 3.6.3
Windows XP
From: DL on
Depends what he did with them, Generally within Outlook, File>Open>Data File