From: SSi308 on
I have a form called ContractsIn which has a subform called
ContractsInAndHours.
The main part of the form consists of:
Employees.ID
Employees.Name

The subform has the fields:
ContractsAndHours.ID
ContractsAndHours.Name
ContractsAndHours.DailyHoursWorked
ContractsAndHours.ContractOut

This form is used by the supervisor to enter the hours worked and the
contracts in for each day.
When entering hours and contracts for each employee I would like the Name
field in the subform automatically filled in with the name in the main form
when entering through the field.

Can this be accomplished?

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
You don't ever need to store the name in 2 places. The only data that should
ever be duplicated is the key.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com