From: New Girl on
I have a Database where tables are linked back to the master data tables.
The main entry/edit form has a section (as shown) the new Carer record is
entered using a separate form then the detail is called from the main form
using a combo box.

My problem is that the newly entered Carer data does not appear in the list
of carers. F9 does not work, closing and re-opening the main form does not
work. When I check the item is listed in the Carer table.

My question is how can I update the data listed in the combo box to show the
most recent record.

I would be really grateful for any help with this. Many thanks.
From: Douglas J. Steele on
Forms!NameOfForm!NameOfComboBox.Requery

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP