From: Abe Katz on
Hello All,
I'm using the TransferText method to import a CSV file. It works fine.
The problem is when I change the TableName argument to a attached table, I
get an error message "Numeric Field Overflow". I can only use to import to,
a non attached table.
Thanks in advance
Abe

From: Arvin Meyer [MVP] on
One of the fields need to be a Long Integer, and it is presently an Integer.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com