From: Kuldeep on
I want to ask my client how many person are intrested for A/C Buses therefore
i want to creat a poll. Pls tell how it is possible in outlook 2003
From: joefox on
Open a new message. Click View>Options... and under the Voting and Tracking
options there is a check box to use voting buttons with a drop-down menu to
select what kind of responses you wish to receive. Click Close when done.
Send the email as normal.