From: imgib1 on
I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows
profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how
to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old
profile and move it to my new profile? Thanks for your help
From: Gordon on
imgib1 wrote:

> I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows
> profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how
> to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old
> profile and move it to my new profile? Thanks for your help

Answered by me on the Windows 7 forum....
From: Gordon on
imgib1 wrote:

> I am running Windows Vista and using Outlook 2007. I had a corrupted Windows
> profile and had to create a new Windows user profile. Can someone tell me how
> to find my Outlook email and settings and all files and folders in my old
> profile and move it to my new profile? Thanks for your help

Sorry, not on the Win 7 forum but on the outlook.general group.

Please CROSSPOST in future instead of Multiposting.

Thank you.
From: DL on
Dont worry all ready answered in the other forum