From: Nathan on
I'm using a HP iPAQ pocket PC which is windows & backing it up onto Outlook 2007 for a few years now. There was no problem until I bought a 32GB 3GS Apple iPhone in Nov/2009 when I tried to transfer the data from Outlook 2007 to iTunes. I was informed beforehand by Rogers' & Apple's techs that it can be done & they are compatible without any problems. Therefore I synced & downloaded the data to the iPhone. Initially things looked good until I accessed my contacts which have missing info about my clients. I was writing about stuff that we talked about, things that had to be done, due dates & etc. I examined the iPhone, Outlook & PDA's contacts but can't find the info & freaking out at the current moment. I'm praying that the data is in limbo & it can be retrieved, but not lost permanently. Please help & share some of your wisdom and/or experiences with me to overcome this huge problem. Thank you!

New .NET Technology Preference Poll
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/ca0d3fc3-f32d-4042-8652-244e7462fc1e/new-net-technology-prefe.aspx
From: Russ Valentine on
Synchronization changes are permanent. No one would ever synchronize without
first backing up their data, so retrieve your Contact data from your most
recent backup.
--
Russ Valentine