From: paul. on
Find internet provider password, i have an hotmail account i want to link to
my outlook account but to do this it keeps asking me for my internet provider
password? which i do not know, can anyone help me locate ie. thanks.
From: DL on
You have to use / install the Outlook Connector to confugure hotmail
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9A2279B1-DF0A-46E1-AA93-7D4870871ECF&displaylang=en

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287424

From: VanguardLH on
paul. wrote:

> Find internet provider password, i have an hotmail account i want to link to
> my outlook account but to do this it keeps asking me for my internet provider
> password? which i do not know, can anyone help me locate ie. thanks.

Then how did you manage to post here if you can't use your ISP's services?
Uh huh.

If what you are actually seeing is a prompt to provide your login
credentials, well, have you done so (and use the ones that match those for
your account)? If you don't know your login credentials for your Hotmail
account, why do you think we would know them? If you don't know them,
perhaps it isn't your account.