From: Sydney Mike Sydney on
I am trying to open attachments sent to me via webmail, but when I click on
the attachment, or when I try to open a link, the Picture Manager comes up,
and I get a desktop full of icons and images.
From: JoAnn Paules on
Rather than uninstalling Picture Manager, why don't you fix the issue? Does
PM try to open all attachements?

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From: Bob I on
Open Picture Manager, Tools, File Types, make the selections.