From: dalmar on
When using excel to make a spread sheet with list prices, net prices with
constant multipkiers, How do I set a constant multiplier in an equation? The
old excel used the $ befor the cell to do this.
From: Bob Phillips on
As do all Excels.

--

HTH

Bob

From: Fred Smith on
So does the one you are using.

Regards,
Fred

From: Dave Peterson on
If you're looking at R1C1 reference style (you'll see numbers where the column
letters used to be), you can use:

=R1C1*(yourexpression here)
(R1C1 is the same as A1 -- just different style)

But it would be easiest to change to the reference style you're used to.

In xl2003 menus:
Tools|Options|General tab
uncheck R1C1 Reference style

In xl2007:
Office button|Excel Options|Formulas|Working with formulas

dalmar wrote:

> When using excel to make a spread sheet with list prices, net prices with
> constant multipkiers, How do I set a constant multiplier in an equation? The
> old excel used the $ befor the cell to do this.

--

Dave Peterson