From: Jim on
I am trying to keep 2 PCs and and iPhone synced (mainly contacts and
calendars) with Apple's Mobile Me. Everytime Outlook tries to sync (every
few minutes), I get several error messages. I have checked for updates to
Outlook and I am up to date. -Jim
From: Kathleen Orland on
Since the error messages are likely the key to the problem, please post them
exactly as they appear (in their entirety).