From: Jim Houston on
I have installed Outlook 2007 on a new computer, but can't remember how to
have mail stored on the server. I can't find it under Options.
From: Merton Guin Merton on
I too want to store all my email on the server so IO can access messages from
all my computers. But I cannot figure out how to set it up. I used to do so
in the past. Does anyone know how to set this up?

Mert

From: VanguardLH on
Merton Guin wrote:

> "Jim Houston" wrote:
>
>> I have installed Outlook 2007 on a new computer, but can't remember how to
>> have mail stored on the server. I can't find it under Options.
>
> I too want to store all my email on the server so IO can access messages from
> all my computers. But I cannot figure out how to set it up. I used to do so
> in the past. Does anyone know how to set this up?

And the point of your "me too" post was?
From: VanguardLH on
Jim Houston wrote:

> I have installed Outlook 2007 on a new computer, but can't remember how to
> have mail stored on the server. I can't find it under Options.

Enable the "leave messages on server" option in the advanced properties of
the e-mail accounts you define in Outlook.

Because of your question and its nature, my guess is that you are using POP
to access your e-mail account(s). The default behavior of POP is to RETR
(retrieve) and DELE (delete) each message. By enabling the "leave message
on server" option, you eliminate the DELE command so the message remains up
on the mail server.