From: TXWeezie on
Since you can have different headers and footers for the first page only, I
had to use sections to separate the Covers (front and back: inside and
outside) from the main body of the book since I don't want page numbers on
them.

I don't want section numbers in the page number either, so is there another
way to set up the document to achieve my goal or am I just stuck with the way
it is (as far as page numbering and printing go)? Should I put the covers in
a separate document?

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
If your printer is going to be dealing with hard copy (printout), then I
don't see any reason not to make the covers a separate document. One more
print job for you, but you can still give the printer the whole thing as a
package. If you're printing to PDF, you can combine the two documents in
Acrobat, I believe. Alternatively, if your printer will accept PDF, why not
just send the whole job to him and let him take care of the imposition?

From: TXWeezie on
Sorry, just now getting back to my document. Thanks for your help, Suzanne. I
think I will take it to the printer and let him deal with it.