From: Bruce on
I want to create a "Next Page Button" on an Excel 2003 spreadsheet to go to
the next sheet. When entries are complete a person can just click the
"button" and go to the next steps (next sheet) in the spreadsheet.

Thanks,
Bruce
From: Bob Umlas, Excel MVP on
You CAN press Ctrl/Page down, but if you insist on a button:
Sub NextSheet()
On Error Resume Next 'may be on last sheet
Sheets(Activesheet.Index+1).Activate
End Sub