From: Tina on
I currently track employee time for the purpose of tracking vacation time.
Now my bosses would like to add a function that will alert if an employee is
absent more than three times in 180 days. I am trying to figure out how to
start. The data is in the workbook (each employee on a seperate sheet) and i
currently have a summary sheet for the vacation time. I need one for the
time missed within 180 days how do I start?
From: Bob Phillips on
You would need to give us more, a lot more, detail on how an employee sheet
is laid out.

--

HTH

Bob

From: trip_to_tokyo on
Why not just add a column for ABSENT and place a 1 in that column each time
the employee is off? Total / sub total as required.

Thanks.