From: embillma on
I use the Desktop bar to display my icons across the monitor top. Recently I
started receiving an error window that tells me a component of the OSB is not
functioning correctly and within seconds the OSB display disappears. It can
be replaced immediately by clicking on the Toolbar in Programs. The error
window appears without any apparent regard to a specific action other than
such things as the pointer touching the OSB display on the monitor.
Have uninstalled and reinstalled more than once without eliminating the
problem. Am afraid one day it will cease to function.
I use Win XP SP3 and the Classic display (don't care for all the junk that's
been added in recent years).
Any suggestions, anyone? Thanks