From: Eddy monroe Eddy on
Hi,
I have office 2007 and 2003 products with full SP.
But I lost all my files and apps due to format my extra hard drive mistaken.
Could you let me know how to encode or convert all my files properly.
If you could, please let me know how to do?
Thanks
h13341(a)gmail.com
Eddy monroe

From: Steve Rindsberg on
In article <854FC33B-0830-4211-AB76-1018D0B17D8E(a)microsoft.com>, Eddy monroe
wrote:
> Hi,
> I have office 2007 and 2003 products with full SP.
> But I lost all my files and apps due to format my extra hard drive mistaken.
> Could you let me know how to encode or convert all my files properly.

If you mean the files that were on the hard drive you formatted, I'm afraid
you're out of luck. They're gone.

If that's not it, please explain the exact problem.