From: AHD3 on
I need to make todays date as a constant so when I drag the formula down the
cells used in calculating the cell with todays date does not change.

From: Bernard Liengme on
Use =TODAY()
USe absolute references as in =$A$1
We could help better if we saw you formula
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: "David Biddulph" groups [at] on
Control semi-colon if you don't want it to change on subsequent days;
=TODAY() if you do.
--
David Biddulph