From: HerbertB on
It seems that wrap text and autofit row width and row height have a limit.

Any idea where to change this limit?

I have quite a large text in a cell and when I do wrap text and autofit,
then parts of the text get cut of. The text is still there, but it is not
shown in the cell and it is cut off when printing.

From: Gord Dibben on
You can enter 32767 characters in a cell.

In Excel 2003 and earlier, only 1024 of these will be visible or printed.

I believe Excel 2007 will show 8192 characters.

If you add an Alt + Enter linefeed every 100 or so characters you can
increase this 1024 limit.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP