From: ©LarryEº on
I downloaded and installed Office 2007 SBA and it installed everything, but I
didn't want Outlook as I use Windows Live Mail. I went into Control Panel
and thinking there would be a "repair" option, but was just presented with
the dialog "are you sure you want to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007?" and
was afraid to click Yes because I only want to uninstall Outlook, not the
whole thing. Can someone tell me how to uninstall just Outlook?

Thanks. I posted this same message on 03/31/2010 but cannot find it and no
one has posted any followup.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.
--
Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.
From: DL on
There were two responses to your original post giving the answer

From: ©LarryEº on
Never mind, found it. DOH! I think they call it a "senior moment". LOL
Have to remember to right click occasionally.
--

"©LarryEº" wrote:

> I downloaded and installed Office 2007 SBA and it installed everything, but I
> didn't want Outlook as I use Windows Live Mail. I went into Control Panel
> and thinking there would be a "repair" option, but was just presented with
> the dialog "are you sure you want to uninstall Microsoft Office 2007?" and
> was afraid to click Yes because I only want to uninstall Outlook, not the
> whole thing. Can someone tell me how to uninstall just Outlook?
>
> Thanks. I posted this same message on 03/31/2010 but cannot find it and no
> one has posted any followup.
>
> Thanks in advance for any and all help.
> --
> Read about the dangers of alcohol, so I gave up reading.

Pages: 1
Prev: Updating notebook
Next: opening links to websites