From: caroljsteurer on
all of a sudden I am unable to click a link in an email to take me to a
website. This just happened after a microsoft update. It says to contact
administrator (me). Help
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cancelled+due+to+restrictions
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: VanguardLH on
caroljsteurer wrote:

> all of a sudden I am unable to click a link in an email to take me to a
> website. This just happened after a microsoft update. It says to contact
> administrator (me). Help

See how respondents had to GUESS because your sum total of details was
"unable to click"?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"VanguardLH" <V(a)nguard.LH> wrote in message

> See how respondents had to GUESS because your sum total of details was
> "unable to click"?

But we guessed the same thing, so it must have been fairly unambiguous.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]