From: NNB on
When I press the Tab key on consecutive lines of my message I am not getting
consistent results so the terms will line up underneath one another.
From: VanguardLH on
NNB wrote:

> When I press the Tab key on consecutive lines of my message I am not getting
> consistent results so the terms will line up underneath one another.

That's what happens with proportional fonts. Are you using a leading tab on
each line? Or are these tabs that are positioned after some proportionally
spaced font? Did you change to using a non-proportional font (Courier New)
or switch from HTML to plain text for formatting your message?