From: LakeRat on
I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7 Pro x64. When I open an e-mail in my
inbox and hover over the links, there is no balloon popping up to show where
the link is actually going (e.g.: link says Microsoft, balloon shows
http://www.microsoft.com). I do see a quick flash of something, as if the
balloon was going to appear, but it never does.

I had this feature on Windows XP with Outlook 2003, and consider it a
security risk to click on links now.

Does anyone know how to get this feature working in Outlook 2007?

I have already tried running the Microsoft Office 2007 repair from the disc.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give me.