From: HARI KRISHNA HARI on
Hello!

It is Hari Krishna, RAIPUR when ever i using the Excel it is probleamitic
for me do a single work two times, first i write a digit then in words like
100 then in words like one hundred so, i want to minimise my work. pls help
From: Jacob Skaria on
There is no direct functions to convert this. For a VBA solution check out
the below links

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/ValueToWords.htm

Jacob