From: Rich on
Hi,

I have a named range which refers to the contents of a pivot table.
The range works fine and is used in a drop-down lookup (based on data
validation).
Essentially, a user picks a value from the list and this runs a macro.
Thing is, I have been asked to extend the functionality of my spreadsheet
and need to add a "catchall" to the front of the named range.
What I need to do is have "(All)" added to the front of the named range.

I cannot add it into my pivot table without changing the source data (which
comes from an external database, automatically linked)
I cannot add it manually to the data since this spreadsheet is meant to be
automated once completed.

Anyone any idea how I can add this value to the front of my named range?

Rich