From: Charisse on
my MS outlook, one of 3 licenses when purchased, does not have
themes/stationery installed on it. how do i install it?
From: VanguardLH on
Charisse wrote:

> my MS outlook, one of 3 licenses when purchased, does not have
> themes/stationery installed on it. how do i install it?

Since the 3 licenses are from the same install CD, the themes would be there
for each installation of your *unidentified* version of Outlook (which is
more likely that the install CD is for MS Office but for which version only
you know). Now as to whether you opted to include themes would depend on
what features you enabled during a custom installation.

In the Add/Remove Programs applet, click the Change button for the
"Microsoft Office <someEdition> <someVersion>" installation, make sure "Add
or Remove Features" is selected, choose the product and also select the
"Choose advanced customization" option, and then make sure you selected the
themes to include in your installation. You will need the install CD.

You didn't identify what you meant by "themes". You'll find stationary and
templates are listed for Outlook so maybe one or both of those is what you
call themes.
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Charisse" <Charisse(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> my MS outlook, one of 3 licenses when purchased, does not have
> themes/stationery installed on it. how do i install it?

If Outlook is a stand-alone version and not part of an Office suite, you have
no stationery and themes. Outlook must be part of an Office suite for that
option to be available.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]