From: Paul S on
Using Outlook 2007 emails are being delivered from an MS exchange server.

I am in a support role and have the following questions regarding Rules. On
a managers PC I have created a rule that assigns a Category to any emails
with an "@" in the email address except those that are internal to our
company "@xxxxx.com". This is so external emails stand out before being
opened. This works fine for myself on my laptop but for an admin looking at a
managers mailfile the rule only seems to work periodically. Should the rule
run from the perspective of an admin who has full delegate access to a
managers mailfile ?
From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"Paul S" <PaulS(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> I am however still having the problem - I can create a Custom View and
> customise this by putting a filter on the Automatic formatting option
> without
> a problem. When I create a Condition and use the Field button on the
> "Advanced " tab doing this for the "From" field is easy but then I don't see
> "Internet Headers" as any one of the fields - I have looked through all
> Fields in all the categories and just don't see it any ideas ?

He means to use the "with specific words in the message header" condition.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]