From: Jesstmc on
Open outlook click file open Data File Mang. in the Data Files tab make sure
you HIGHLIGHT Personal Folders then click Settings now click Change Password
enter old password and leave new password blank... most of the problem people
are having is that the Personel Folder is not highlighted before they hit the
settings...