From: HeatherD on
I am able to send emails but I cannot receive emails. Any advice?
From: Peter Foldes on
Heather (Hedi)

You will need to post all the details like any error messages your Outlook version
and etc for us to be able to help you. Post back with all the info

You can also read the following meanwhile
http://members.shaw.ca/dts-l/goodpost.htm

--
Peter