From: Big Les Big on
How do I fix this issue. This is happening to a lot of my users when I
attempt to publish their certificates to the GAL.
From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
The exchange experts would be better able to answer this - there are
exchange newsgroups on this server or access it via the web -
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.exchange.misc

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

How many email accounts are in your main Outlook profile?

"Big Les" <Big Les(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I fix this issue. This is happening to a lot of my users when I
> attempt to publish their certificates to the GAL.

Pages: 1
Prev: cannot receive emails
Next: Links