From: HarperMatrix on
How do we determine crew size with Microsoft Project?
From: Rod Gill on
Crews for what, to do what, with what? How many hours of work have to be
done, what constraints are there (physical, safety productive etc)? Which
version of project?

Project is a calculator, like Excel. unless you enter data it can't
calculate anything! Tell us a lot more and maybe we can help.

--

Rod Gill
Microsoft MVP for Project - http://www.project-systems.co.nz

Author of the only book on Project VBA, see: http://www.projectvbabook.com