From: Sean on
I'm trying to keep the correction marks when printing in Microsoft Word.
Currently I can see them when writing my document, but I want to preserve
them when I print out the document.

Currently, the only way I see to do this is to screen shot the page, but I'd
rather not do that since it's a lot of extra steps.
From: Peter T. Daniels on
What do you mean by "correction marks"? Do you mean the Track Changes
stuff?

In your Print dialog, under "Print What?", choose "Document with
Markup."

From: Kimmie B on
In your Print Dialog box, there's a "Print What" drop-down box.

Select "Document Showing Markup".

From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
If you have markup displayed, the default is to print it. You can switch to
Print Preview to see what will print, but unless you either switch from
Final Showing Markup to Final view in Word or select Document instead of
Document Showing Markup in the Print dialog, you will get the markup.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

From: Sean on
Hello again,

I didn't mean the user submitted commentaries, like editor marks. I meant
the ones that Microsoft Word automatically makes when a word is spelled wrong
or there is a sentence fragment. I want to preserve the red and green
squiggly lines you get when Word detects something is wrong when printing.