From: JoeP on
I have a multi page table that flows from one page to another. At the top of
the third page is a large space. It appears that the header on that page is
exceptionally tall. I have done the following without any success...
Turned on show/hide looking for extra paragraph breaks
Check Row Properties making sure that Rows are allowed to break across pages
Checked that there are no extra spaces before or after paragraphs

Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

JoeP
From: Suzanne S. Barnhill on
This usually means that you have vertical alignment set to Center instead of
Top (Layout tab of Page Setup).

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)