From: Me2020 on
I am woundering how you search with in a saved document. I want to make a
spread sheet for my buisness on my supplies, my cost, and my mark up cost but
there is over 200 so I was woundering how i can go into this saved document
and just type in the item I am looking for and have it pop up with out having
to scroll throu the list?
From: Fred Smith on
The first thing you should look at is Data>Filter. It may well do everything
you want. If you need more help, post back.

Regards,
Fred

From: Gord Dibben on
"over 200" what?

Instances of an item?

Worksheets?

"Scroll through the list".............what list?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 18:07:01 -0700, Me2020