From: jclown on
Hello Everyone,

I am using a function to calculate stock levels. For example =2*BR5.
But what I want is the cell to display the answer once it has been
calculated, to give me an absolute answer. So if I change the number in BR5
to results do not change.
Thanks in advance.
John
From: trip_to_tokyo on
EXCEL 2007

Ctrl-C

- then Home / Clipboard group / Paste / Paste Values

Thanks.

From: jclown on
Excellent Thanks.
John