From: K on
Hi all, I am using Visual Basic 2008. The below macro works fine when
i do test check of my application. But once i click on publish
application and i get setup file and then when i install the
application and run open it, i cant see image in webBrowser. Can
please any friend know how to get installed application path or any
other suggestion that how can i achive this. The other question that
if i make new folder in My.Resources and give it name "Folder1" then
how can i get the access to it by vb code. I'll be greatful if any
friend can help.

Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
Dim pth As String
pth = Application.StartupPath & "\Smile.JPG"
Me.WebBrowser1.Navigate(pth)
End Sub
From: Phill W. on
On 12/05/2010 10:41, K wrote:

> Can please any friend know how to get installed application path
> or any other suggestion that how can i achive this.

Imports System.IO
Imports System.Reflection

Dim appDir as String _
= Path.GetDirectoryName( Assembly.GetEntryAssembly().Location )

HTH,
Phill W.