From: AussieRules on
I have an vb.net 2008 winforms application that I have build which has some
reports (ms reports not crystal) included.

I assume that these reports are compiled into my application so when they
end user installs my application there is nothing they can do with them.

I want to be able to have the ability for the user to make some basic
changes to suit there needs. thinks like basic layout and changing the logo
and stuff like that.. maybe add a fields if thats an option..

What is the best way to do this... can I have the report file installed in a
way that allows the user to edit the file in some sort of report editing
tool (is there a standalone report editor for ms reports ???)

Thanks