From: muzician21 on
I'm looking at a couple of drawing tablets, one has a graph surface,
one dosn't. How important would you say a graph surface is? What would
you use it for?

Thanks
From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"muzician21" <muzician21(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I'm looking at a couple of drawing tablets, one has a graph surface,
> one dosn't. How important would you say a graph surface is? What would
> you use it for?
>
> Thanks

Not very as if you really did need one you could lay a sheet of graph paper
over it. Incidentally this is a very good tip as a sheet of paper gives just
enough bite to the pen to make it more manageable.

Pages: 1
Prev: Photo into a Cartton?
Next: 3D Mandelbrot !