From: Second Time Lucky on
Is this possible with PSP v6?

If so how?

From: "Trev" trev_uk on

"Second Time Lucky" <justme(a)home.com> wrote in message
> Is this possible with PSP v6?
>
> If so how?

Any thing is possible But I expect you want a one button operation. So what
does a cartoon look like. Well limited range of colours So reduce to 256
from 16 million will help And drawing a line around each are of the image
Like an arm for example. You might get this effect by doing Edge preserving
smooth at about 50 followed by edge effects enhance more or erode or both.
Depends just what filters are in PSP 6. I started with 7 so don't know. The
edge effects may be better done on a duplicate layer so that you can lower
the opacity of it if its too strong.
http://www.trevorbowden.co.uk/cartoon.jpg
Example as described using enhance more followed by erode