From: PixelOz on
So it is just a stupid 7zip bug. Well so far it is the first .zip
archive that 7zip cannot open in my PC so I'm pretty happy with it
anyway. Well I had Zipgenius before 7zip which is better in my opinion
but I stopped using it because I have Vista Ultimate 64 bit now and it
doesn't have the explorer extensions in 64 bit which allow you to use
the right mouse click menus. The extensions for this in 64 bit are in
alpha stage at the moment. Also version 7 of Zipgenius will include
this but this is still not ready. Tried it with Peazip 2.1 portable
which I also had but it couldn't open it either. :( let's see how I
manage to get it to work.
From: PixelOz on
Funny, downloaded to Peazip 3.0 portable and it doesn't say that it is
bad but it asks me for a password. Do you know if this file needs a
password?
From: John H Meyers on
I forgot to point to the download for "Grokwik's Real 48GX" (1.0)

http://www.hpcalc.org/details.php?id=6571
http://www.hpcalc.org/hp48/pc/emulators/grokwikreal48gx.zip

7-Zip (4.65): complains, won't extract
WinZip (9.0 SR-1): AOK
Windows XP "Compressed Folders": AOK

[r->] [OFF]

From: PixelOz on
On Jun 2, 7:48 am, PixelOz <pixel...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Funny, downloaded to Peazip 3.0 portable and it doesn't say that it is
> bad but it asks me for a password. Do you know if this file needs a
> password?

Meant to say that I upgraded Peazip portable to version 3.0.
From: PixelOz on
On Jun 2, 7:50 am, PixelOz <pixel...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jun 2, 7:48 am, PixelOz <pixel...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Funny, downloaded to Peazip 3.0 portable and it doesn't say that it is
> > bad but it asks me for a password. Do you know if this file needs a
> > password?
>
> Meant to say that I upgraded Peazip portable to version 3.0.

No I think that it simply cannot read it. I have to find another
program. :( ja, ja ,ja.