From: Dorian on
Access 2003.
When user clicks in a date field that has enabled = false, locked = true,
the input mask appears even though no data can be entered. Seems like an
Access bug. How to prevent mask appearing?
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".
From: Linq Adams via AccessMonster.com on
This is no problem for me in Access 2003! When a control is set to

Enabled = False
Locked = True

Access won't let me move into the control!

Answers/posts based on Access 2000/2003

From: Dorian on
Maybe not tab into it, but you can still click in it.
-- Dorian
eat for a lifetime".