From: iccsi on
I use MyList.Requery to refresh my list box row source.
It only refresh data first time.
I have requery code on combo box AfterUpdate. It seems the list box
only refresh first time.
It does not requery my data after first time change data.
It seems the code working, but for some reason, maybe the property
set, it only does first time.

Your information is great appreciated,

From: Jeanette Cunningham on
If MyList is the name of the list box, try

Me.MyList.Requery on the after update of the combo box.